Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers # 2)



My kiss can kill.

I used to be ordinary Samantha Day, but that's changed. Now, after one dark kiss from a dangerous boy, I can steal someone's soul…or their life. If I give in to the constant hunger inside me, I hurt anyone I kiss. If I don't…I hurt myself.
Bishop is the one whose kiss I crave most, but if I kiss him, I'll kill him. Then there's another boy, one I can't hurt. One whose kiss seems to miraculously quell my hunger. They're both part of a team of angels and demons that's joined forces in my city to fight a mysterious rising darkness, an evil that threatens everyone I know and love. I just wonder if I'll be able to help Bishop—or if I'm just another part of the darkness he's sworn to destroy….


Review: 

This series is WAY to short!
As with Michelle's Nightshade series, 2 books just isn't enough for me! I want more.
I'm good with the way she ended the series, but I have already been running through the different possibilities for a future continuations. lol I just can't help myself.
I love the characters, there could have been a little more love triangle drama to increase the suspense, but it was still a really good dynamic between the characters that kept me on my toes. I was hoping for more Craven, I'm always drawn to the bad boys for some reason...

I will be reading more of Michelle's work in the near future!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment