Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Brookehaven Vampires Series

With the much anticipated book 4 coming soon, I just finished my re-read of Tainted Blood, the third book in the Brookehaven Vampires series by Joann I. Martin Sowles, and it was even better the second time! 
I absolutely cannot wait for Cursed to be released! 

If you haven't read this series yet, it's the perfect time to get hooked!

Check them out here: 

The Brookehaven Vampires on Facebook
Website

Laney:                           Darkness:                      Tainted Blood:
Amazon                        Amazon                         Amazon
Barnes & Noble            Barnes & Noble            Barnes & Noble 
Kobo                             Kobo                             Kobo
Smashwords                 Smashwords                  Smashwords



No comments:

Post a Comment