Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Reason Series - March Book Tour Dates

Check out this book tour, we are scheduled for the 14th. 



3/01 ~ Mythical Books
3/01 ~ Curse of the Bibliophile
3/03 ~ Wanted Readers
3/03 ~ The Pen and Muse Book Review
3/04 ~ IO Book Tours
3/06 ~ Roxy's Reviews
3/06 ~
deal sharing aunt
3/10 ~ T B R
3/11 ~ My Kindle Fever
3/13 ~ The Book Review
3/14 ~ Book Purses & Reviews
3/17 ~ Tattooed Book Review
3/18 ~
You Had Me At Free Book!
3/31 ~ Pure Jonel

No comments:

Post a Comment