Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, June 8, 2015

Review: Insatiable #2, J.D. Hawkins

Insatiable
book 2
J.D. Hawkins

erotic romance




It was supposed to be simple: I teach her a crash course in pleasure. No commitment. No strings.
Now she’s found the perfect guy — and it’s not me.

I should move on, but I need her. And I never back down from a fight.

Now I’ve got one last lesson for her:
I’m going to make her mine.





Review

Again, this book was just okay for me.

I was actually a little disappointed. In the first book we are introduced to Jax, strong, sexy, confident and cocky. This is the character that compels me to continue reading. I understand that you want a dynamic character, you need to show all sides to his personality... but to turn him into a complete whiner that mopes around and has no confidence what so ever is ridiculous. It was too over the top for me, too much of a drastic change in character for just a few days.

The steamy scenes were still good, and there was a little humor - but it seems to me that Lizzie and Jax swop personalities at some point and it just didn't do it for me.

2.5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment