Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, April 13, 2014

How do you read?


What is your favorite way to read? 
  • Book
  • E-Reader
  • Computer
  • App on your Phone
  • Audio Books

Personally, I love a good book in hand, the paper has a certain smell to it that just screams 'it's time to relax'. I do find myself reading more on my Kindle Fire these days though. It's just so convenient, like carrying your bookshelf in your purse, and not having to worry about your bookmark falling out! I tend to listen to quite a few audio books as well, it's the only way I can get any reading done when I have purses to make! I download books from Audible to my kindle and plug my headphones in while I work. It's great. 

Haven't tried audio books yet? You should, it adds depth to the story when you can hear the emotions in the narrators voice. Audible is the best, you can easily sign in using your Amazon account and search through the thousands of books! 
Now is the perfect time to try it out, Audible is having a sale on the Sookie Stackhouse Series.
What better way to spend the month before the last season of True Blood - June 22 - comes on than to read the series again?!

https://www.audible.com/mt/SookieSale/?source_code=AUDOREM032314992B&serial=
Click on the picture to be taken to the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment