Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Group Read Along: The Gardella Vampire Hunters


Join us for a group read-along of the international bestselling Gardella Vampire Hunters series by Colleen Gleason.

The first book,  The Rest Falls Away, will be ON SALE for Kindle for 99c October 19-23, so it's a great time to snap up your copy.


The official read-along will begin on Oct 26, but readers can join anytime and jump right in. 

All five books will be read and discussed over the next five months.

The author will be dropping in to answer questions, and give away prizes to participants!



This is absolutely my favorite series, I've read it twice already, and I will be reading them a third time while participating in the read along. We welcome everyone from die hard Gardella fans to those that are picking up the book for the first time. This is a group to discuss the books and everyone's perspective is welcome! Come join us today! 

Facebook.com/groups/gardellahunters


 Facebook.com/groups/gardellahunters
Facebook.com/groups/gardellahunters

No comments:

Post a Comment