Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, May 17, 2015

Review: Hard Hand (Full Tilt Billionaire #3) Jessa Jacobs

Hard Hand
Full Tilt Billionaire
book 3
Jessa Jacobs

Erotic Romance
Serial Series




I had made a deal with the Devil.

This particular devil was Billionaire Marc Andretti, former pro poker champion, my dream lover, and as I discovered the hard way, someone who took orders from the Mob.

I'd had enough of his secrets and lies.

So why couldn't I get enough of HIM?


 

Hard Hand is Part Three of the Full Tilt Billionaire serial. It is not a standalone. Expect a cliffhanger!



Review

Hard Hand is the third part in a five part serial.

In this book we dig into the lives of Tara and Marc. Now that she's moved in and they've given into temptation we start to see something blossom, even if they try to ignore it. They act like a regular couple, but still treat it as a business deal.

When they travel to the first World Series of Poker entry tournament, all the things Marc has been keeping from Tara come out in a terrifying way! He's forced to open up to her, or lose her forever!

The action picks up in this book, on and off the poker table!

So far, this has been my favorite book in the series - and more than ever I can't wait for the next book! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment