Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, July 26, 2012

Versatile Book Blogger Award

  
Great news, we've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank You Lexi,  Lexie Reads

The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominees know that they've been nominated

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself

4. Thank the blogger who nominated you

5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post
My 7 random facts:
  1. I am an absolute diehard football fan. HOUSTON TEXANS  Every year we try to attend at least one game, and this year we even ordered NFL Sunday Ticket! I can't wait for the season to start.
  2. I love to take random pictures, and they usually don't make sense to anyone else.
  3. Until a few years ago I hated to read, but vampire romance saved my life. ;)
  4. I've had 3 Mustangs, 66, 85, 04, and aside from trying to talk my husband into a new Camero - it will probably be the only car for me for life. lol
  5. I LOVE my job working at a school, but I do not want kids, ever! I enjoy my quiet house in the evenings. I have 4 cats instead that keep my busy.
  6. I only drink water from a bottle, no tap for me.
  7. I've been married for 7 years, together for 13.
My 15 Nominees:

3 comments: