Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, January 27, 2013

My LONG break is over...

Sorry I was away for so long. 

Our annual vacation is always during the Christmas break, and for the second year we've spent it on a cruise ship! It is the best way to travel in my opinion! (A little on the expensive side though) 

This year we drove from Texas to Miami (20+ hours!) to board a Carnival ship for 7 days, and then drove back home. (20+ hours!) We visited the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk. As always, we had a blast - and when we finally made it back home the vacation laziness lingered and I haven't wanted to do anything! I spent a lot of time editing photos to be sent off for print... and I didn't think I there were too many until the 30 lb box arrived at my door! OH MY what did I do?! It is going to take me an extremely long time to put those into albums. (over 700 pictures!) OOPS! 

After that we took another weekend trip to San Antonio, plus we had a sleepover at work (I work at an elementary school and we have 2 sleepovers a year [boys night, girls night] we stay up all night in the gym and play) that threw my schedule off for a while! Never a dull moment around here!

I did open my shop back up January 7th, and I've sold a couple of things (all previously made items) THANK YOU! lol But this is my attempt at getting back on track and into the groove of things again! 

Here are a few of the pictures from our trip: 

Random Ship photos
Bahamas

  More Random Ship pics
 
   
  San Juan, Puerto Rico
 

 
 

 
   Dominican Republic:
 river where Rambo 2 was filmed
 

 


Grand Turk:
 
  Jack's Shack in Grand Turk!


 
Random Pictures
  
Back to Miami
 
Back in Texas









No comments:

Post a Comment