Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review: The Unsinkable Vampire



Haunted by the recent loss of her father and the family estate, Charlotte Covington boards the greatest ocean liner in the world only to discover her mother intent on match making. It is not the young wealthy bachelor Charlotte soon fancies, though. Rather it is the intriguing after hours doctor whose presence sets her heart aflutter. A date with destiny, however, will reveal the doctor's true nature and leave Charlotte with only one hope to survive tragedy.





Review: 

 I can't tell you exactly what it was about this book that kept my interest, but it ended all to quickly! When I got to the 'to be continued...' I was really hoping for the next part to be available already. Sadly no, there is another book in the series out, but it's all new characters.

The story was good, though it never hinted at vampires until the very end and then you are just left hanging. All in all it was an enjoyable couple of hours spent reading. :) I would gladly read the continuation of their story if it ever comes out. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review!
    Dr. Beckwith (and Charlotte) reappear as side-characters in DeathTaint, releasing September 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. mm romance wheelchair

    ReplyDelete