Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, January 16, 2014

L.J. Smith's Announcement


If you haven't heard yet, Amazon has launched Kindle Worlds
What is that you ask... this is a snippet from Amazon: 

What is Kindle Worlds? 

It's a new publishing model that allows any writer to create stories inspired by popular books, shows, films, comics, music, and games (what we call Worlds), and sell them on Amazon.com and in a new section of the Kindle Store. Until now, selling stories based on copyright-protected material has been difficult for the vast majority of authors. Amazon Publishing has secured the necessary licenses from select rights holders (we call them World Licensors) that permit you to publish new works inspired by or incorporating their Worlds and earn up to a 35% royalty. 

I know your wondering what this has to do with L.J. Smith...
This means she can finally write and publish her continued version of The Vampire Diaries series! 
I don't know about you, but I'm super excited about this because I loved the series when she was writing it!! 

check out her blog post here.

These are the books she's planning to write: 
Click on the cover to be taken to the goodreads page.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20557143-evensong https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20557173-evensong 




No comments:

Post a Comment