Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, April 19, 2015

Review: Billionaire's Threat (Never Never Man #4) Sloan Storm

Billionaire's Threat
Never Never Man
book 4
Sloan Storm




I received this book in return for an honset review. 
 
I've been hooked on this series from the very first page.

In this installment Maddie faces some tough decisions, and as we follow her on the emotional roller coaster I find myself warming up to Katy, her best friend. In previous books I got a strange vibe from her, like she was out for herself, but in this one she is finally there for Maddie when she really needs it.

Grey is also faced with some difficult decisions, and when Maddie goes MIA again he can't take it. Frustrated, he hunts down Katy and demands answers - when he finally finds Miaddie his mind is blown and he doesn't know how to handle it!

We are left with a huge cliffhanger and I can't wait to find out what happens.

I gave this book 4 stars because it wasn't as compelling as the previous books in the serial. The pace seems to slow a bit, and it skips forward in time in several places which threw me off. I also think Maddie acts like a child in this particular book; She needs to grow up and learn how to handle situations like an adult. 


No comments:

Post a Comment