Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review: Stakeout (Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter #2.5) Nikki Jefford

Stakeout
Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter
book 2.5
Nikki Jefford



(STAKEOUT is an Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter novella told from Noel Harper’s POV. Approximately 54,000 words.)

 Noel Harper got a second chance at life when the government recruited her as an undercover vampire informant. Since the day they brought her back from the good-as-dead, she has wanted to prove herself worthy.

When a member of her investigative unit is murdered, Noel is paired up with a vampire hunter named Dante to spy on a suspect in Fairbanks. The problem? They're not the only ones on stakeout. Taking down murderous vampires is one thing. Dealing with the past is another. But this time, Noel isn't letting fear win. She's calling in help from the other side and discovers a shocking secret along the way.



Review:


Short and sweet, with a little sass.

In this novella we get to know Noel, Fane and Dante a little better.

After reading Stakeout I find that I like Noel more. Just based on her character in the books I found her a bit sketchy at times, and I wasn't sure Aurora should trust her. This book clears up a lot of the issues I had with her and the pieces are starting to come together for the bigger picture!

We spend a little more time with Dante and see a different side to him. (One that is not trying to seduce Aurora) I liked him more that way, but that has a lot to do with me being on team Fane. ;)

Speaking of Fane, I love him even more. He gives off this bad boy stereotype, but it turns out he's super sweet and willing to do anything for a friend! Even if that means hurting them for their own protection!

I love this series and I can't wait to read more! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment