Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Friday, October 12, 2012

Guess who's coming to HOUSTON??

BECCA FITZPATRICK!!! Oh yes! She'll be signing her new and last book in the Hush, Hush Series, FINALE at Blue Willow book store October 26, 2012 at 7pm. Books must be purchased from Blue Willow. Here's the link to the bookstore
Blue Willow Bookstore











 Also joining Becca will be ELIZABETH MILES Author of  FURY and ENVY! I know I'll be there..super excited about this! 










~ Nadja






No comments:

Post a Comment