Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review of "Boys That Bite" by Mari Mancusi


This book made me laugh out loud so many times, I loved it! Snarky, funny and very entertaining. I'll be reading the whole series for sure. It does remind me of Buffy..which I LOVE! It's such a fun book, not too heavy, the way I like them..Thanks Mari!

~ Nadja 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment