Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, October 1, 2012

Under the weather..yuck!


Reading a new series right now...but was delayed due to being sick..yuck! But check it out Blood Coven Vampires.. Boys That Bite, is the first book in the series by Mari Mancusi.. Who I think is AWESOME! such a great sense of humor, which I think shows in her writing. 


     www.bloodcovenvampires.com 
     www.marimancusi.com
                                                   


~ Nadja

No comments:

Post a Comment