Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, September 13, 2015

Review: Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire

Beautiful Disaster
Beautiful Series
book 1
Jamie McGuire

New Adult, Romance



The new Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University's Walking One-Night Stand.

Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby needs—and wants—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match.



Review:

 
I really enjoyed this book, it definitely keeps you on your toes.

I couldn't put it down, and found myself irritated with reality when it interrupted! The story was full of suspense and clumsy college romance. I didn't know it was possible to pack that much suspense into one book but Jamie McGuire pulled it off beautifully. It was a roller coaster of emotions and I loved every second of it!

I love Travis and his family, plus the relationship between Abby and America is great. The characters all worked together well and added so much depth to the story.

I just couldn't get enough.

You definitely can't judge the book by it's cover, honestly the cover is confusing to me - I'd imagine a different winged creature to be featured front and center...


No comments:

Post a Comment