Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, September 5, 2015

Review: Hunting Season (Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter #4) Nikki Jefford

Hunting Season
Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter
book 4
Nikki Jefford



It’s better to be a hunter, not prey.

Ever since her partner was kidnapped, Aurora Sky has been on a personal mission to get him back. To do that she needs the vampire responsible for destroying her life.

In order to have a snowball’s chance at success, she’ll have to team up with her most loyal friends, including a certain vampire in black with a provoking talent for distraction.

Old cravings aren’t easily quenched, nor past passions.

With knowledge comes danger and Aurora is at risk on all sides.




Review:


I'm absolutely in love with this series.

I recently took a trip to Alaska and visited several of the places mentioned in the books and it's really cool to have my own memories of the place to visualize while reading the story!

The book does a good job of quickly recapping the story so you aren't trying to remember what happened in the previous books. Sometime I feel like I'm rereading a book during a recap, but this was done perfectly, just enough to jog your memory but not so much that your reading the last chapter again.

The story was full of action, adventure, and romance. I'm still team Fane, and Dante needs to be friend zoned. The agency secrets are slowly being revealed and I'm starting to think the enemy isn't who they think it is... I can't wait to learn more.



Click below to find out more about this book: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21806047-hunting-season  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hunting-season-nikki-jefford/1121251283?ean=2940151541381  http://www.amazon.com/Hunting-Season-Aurora-Sky-Vampire-ebook/dp/B00REZMCF0/ref=pd_sim_351_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BMNP03EEFEF7XNH9PF8

My reviews of books 1-3. 

Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter (#1)
Aurora Sky: Northern Bites (#2)
Aurora Sky: Bad Blood (#3)

No comments:

Post a Comment