Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And the winners are...



Signed books:

1. Brittany Hiester
2.  Michelle Lewis

Signed Bookmarks:

 1. Hayley Lafferty
 2. Lori Decker Fenn
 3. Natalie Cleary
 4. Gina Hunnicutt
 5. Emily Patterson
 6. Tracey Spiteri
 7. Tarah Ryfa
 8. Alicia Guest Hall
 9. Cassandra Hicks
10. Tea Jones 

Congratulations ladies, please contact Joann with your address so she can mail out your prizes!  
 You can contact Joann here: 
Facebook , Website , @joannsowles on Twitter

 


No comments:

Post a Comment