Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Friday, August 10, 2012

Review

                        Imprinted Souls Review by Nadja

When I first started reading this, I thought, hmm..this story sounds familiar. But as I read more, I realized, this has it's own story. I got totally sucked in by Lexi, Leah, Adrianne and Tyler. The bond between Lexi and Tyler is strong and she doesn't know why at first, but she soon figures it out and quite fast I might add :)
I'm happy to say, I have moved on to Bloodlust, book 2 in this series and I'm loving it! Thank you Daniele!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your enjoying it! I love that series. Just wait, you'll fall for Nicholas like the rest of us! <3

    ReplyDelete