Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Darkness by Joann I. Martin Sowles (Brookehaven Vampires book 2) Review by Nadja

A great continuation of this fabulous love story. We dive a little deeper into Oliver’s history and other characters (old and new) are introduced and explored more. Laney is in a tough situation and keeps over thinking and questioning things that she shouldn’t be. Follow your heart...always! Without giving it away, I have to say, I was extremely pleased with book 2 as well and I to, also can’t wait for book 3! Mrs. Sowles is such a fabulous author…her writing Is very vivid and clear, to the point of feeling like you are really there experiencing everything as it happens. THAT my friends, is the type of book I love…one that takes me there. Thanks Joann for sharing such an awesome story.

No comments:

Post a Comment