Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, March 11, 2013

Review: Finale, Hush Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick



Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the New York Times best-selling Hush, Hush saga.
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen Angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. And yet their biggest challenge lies ahead. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide? The lines are drawn, but it's unclear which sides have been taken. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken?




Review:

At first, I was annoyed with this book. In the beginning Nora is back and forth, never making a decision and whining... a lot. Then mid way through it finally starts to pick up, there is more action, people are finally taking a stand, and there are a few twists and turns to pick up the pace of the story.
I'm happy with the way it ended, plans do not turn out the way they are supposed to, and not everyone lives happily ever after! Sometimes it's good to read a book that takes a different path. For the most part, we find closure with a lot of characters, but there are still a few that your left wondering.. what happened to them? There are was a lot more action in this one, which kept me turning the pages, so to speak.

I really enjoyed the series, but I'm glad it ended with book 4 as the storyline was beginning to bore me. It does go out with a bang though... 



 ~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment