Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Review: Of Darkness and Light




 When Elora starts being followed everywhere she goes, she assumes it's paranoia, after all, if you can't see it, it can't be real...can it? Things grow increasingly weird in Elora's world; the sound of wings, footsteps and physical attacks with no one in sight. Could she be losing her mind?
When an attractive stranger saves her from her assailant, she can't help but think he might be in on it.
Who can she trust when she doesn't even feel able to trust herself.



 I really enjoyed the storyline and characters in this book. It was a really long and detailed book, but very well written. It was somewhat repetitive in spots and I just wanted them to get on with whatever was going to happen, but that's what kept me reading.
 I will read the next book when it's available. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment