Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, March 17, 2013

Review: The Undead in my Bed, by Molly Harper

A Story from The Undead in My Bed

In "Undead Sublet" by Molly Harper, executive chef Tess Maitland is banned from her five-star kitchen in Chicago to recover from "exhaustion". Choosing a random rental house in Half-Moon Hollow to spend time in, she's unaware that the house comes with a strange man.
Even though Sam Masden's ex-wife has rented the house out from under him, the divorce settlement allows him access to it for another ninety days. With Tess unable to go anywhere else, and Sam unwilling, a war of epic proportions is declared - and romantic sparks and heavy pots fly.



Review:
 
I think I've just added Molly Harper to my list of favorite authors! Yeah, she's up there with Charlaine Harris, Jeaniene Frost, and Rachel Caine!

I downloaded this story as a free book from audible and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. There is a perfect combination of real world problems, humor, and sarcasm. I actually felt what Tess was going through, and had quite a few laugh out loud moments where my husband looked at me funny from across the room. ;)
I just couldn't get enough of this story, and have already added her other books to my 'to read' list!


~ Kim 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment