Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Review: Insatiable, A Mermaid's Curse, by Daniele Lanzarotta



Arianna always felt like she didn’t belong in the world where she was born. Ever since she was little, she used to hide behind the rocks in the sea, and watch the human family who spent their summers on that island. Over the years, there was nothing she wished more than to be like them, especially so she could get close to Blake, the human boy who she saw turn into a troubled teenager and then, an unhappy man.

Once her dad grew tired of her dreams and hopes for a reality that is not her own, Arianna is thrown into an arranged marriage, and her only way out of it is to make a deal with
the power-hungry man who will give her everything that she has ever dreamed of. Dreams that turn into nightmares as she watches Blake’s world fall apart, because of her and Blake’s inability to control their desires for one another.

***paperback edition will be released on March 30th. *** 



Review: 

 A fairy tale romance meets the real world and a forbidden love is created! Daniele has out done herself this time. I adored her angels, I couldn't get enough of her vampires, and her mermaids pulled me under from page one and wouldn't let me up!
Insatiable is a fitting title because I just can't get enough of these characters. I need to know what happens, and once again Daniele has left us with a major cliff hanger!  

On top of the famous cliff hanger there are so many twists and turns that you never know what's going to happen on the next page.
At first I wasn't on team Blake, his character was so passive - but in the end he and Owen both won me over. Arianna's family is almost cult like, and I instantly disliked them. In the beginning I felt bad for Bram, but as the story goes on I found that he fit right into her underwater clan.
I'm excited to see what happens in the next book!This is a definite must read!







No comments:

Post a Comment