Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review: Beneath This Ink (Beneath #2) by Meghan March

Beneath This Ink
Beneath
book 2
Meghan March

Contemporary Romance



I’ve always known she was too good for me, but that never stopped me from wanting her.

And then I finally had her for one night.

A night I don’t remember.

I figured I’d blown my shot.

But now she’s walked back into my life, and this time, I have the upper hand. I want my second chance.

Will she be able to see the man beneath this ink?




Review:


Another really good book by Meghan March.

I loved getting to know Con, he intrigued me in the first book. I was super surprised that the girl he was after is Vanessa!! She was portrayed as such a prim and proper lady in Beneath the Mask, I loved her behind closed doors personality.

This story was full of twists and turns and well thought out. I never would have guessed some of the conclusions! Well done.

I was however hoping for a little more action in the tattoo parlor since the story was revolving around Con. I'm looking forward to reading more in this series.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment