Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review: The Strongest Steel (Second Circle Tattoos #1) by Scarlett Cole

The Strongest Steel
Second Circle Tattoos
book 1
Scarlett Cole

Contemporary Romance



Harper Connelly never expected to find herself outside of a tattoo parlor at one in the morning. The scars that decorate her back are just one more reminder of things she'd rather forget, the past she wants to leave far behind her.Running was the only thing that saved Harper last time, but each session at Second Circle Tattoos brings her closer and closer to Trent Andrews. His lingering touches seduce her, making her believe in a life without fear, where she can be happy, whole, in love. 

But when cryptic messages start appearing on Harper's phone, strange deliveries arrive at her door, and Second Circle is vandalized, Harper is convinced that her ex-boyfriend has tracked her down, and worse, that he knows about Trent. She ran from her past once before, but this time will she have the strength to fight back?


Review:

 
I'm a sucker for tattoos and hot romances, so of course I wanted to read Strongest Steel.

I liked the book, it was just missing that something extra to make it stand out. It had a really good plot, but I feel like there was a whole lot of build up and a short climax... So much more could have been done to make the story amazing.

I understand that after a traumatic event your going to be vulnerable, but I feel like it was a bit extreme after four years to still be jumping every time something touched her, and then in a matter of a few weeks she's pretty much cured of that.

All in all I enjoyed the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment