Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review: Beneath This Mask (Beneath #1) by Meghan March

Beneath This Mask
Beneath
book 1
Meghan March

Romance



He loves me, and he doesn’t even know my real name.

The limelight that follows him could expose everything I’m hiding. But even knowing the risks, I can’t force myself to stay away.

I’m going to break his heart, but mine will shatter right along with it.

Will we lose it all when I reveal what’s beneath this mask?





Review: 


I really enjoyed this story.

This book had a great plot with lots of twists and turns and some very colorful characters. They all had their own personalities that were very different and yet worked so well together.

I loved reading Charlie's story and following along as she found herself. In the end when she finally realized what she had it was perfect. Your family doesn't control who you are, and tattoos do not make you a bad person. It's a stereotype that really needs to be broken and I'm glad that in a way this book helps to promote that.

I'll definitely be continuing on with this series, they author has a way with words and has captured my attention!  

No comments:

Post a Comment