Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, January 16, 2016

Review: Monster Prick (Screwed #1.5) by Kendall Ryan

Monster Prick
Screwed
book 1.5
Kendall Ryan

Erotic Romance



MONSTER PRICK is a spin off novella from SCREWED, but can be read as a standalone, as it features a new couple.


Over my dead body.

That's what I told Gracie when she informed me of her plan to pick some random guy she met online to get rid of her pesky virginity.

If anyone is touching her, it's going to be me.

I shouldn't even be considering it, but I can't get it out of my head: her, under me, begging me.


***
Arrogant. Cocky. Prick.

Those are the words I’d use to describe my older brother’s dangerously handsome best friend.

When he learned of my plan to kick off my white cotton briefs, ditching my good girl persona once and for all by losing my virginity to the first eligible bachelor I could find, he flipped out. Said over his dead body.

He says if anyone’s going to do it, it’s going to be him.
I hate that I’m even considering his offer.
But I am … I sooo am.
 

Ever since he suggested it, all I can think about is his cocky smile on those full lips as he’s driving in to me.

But if we cross that line … will I ever be able to go back?



Review: 


This was an enjoyable short read. 

The story was full of lust and a few unexpected turns. 

There were some steamy scenes, a few laugh out loud moments and just an overall fun read. 
It was a full, yet short story. It didn't feel rushed like some novellas I've come across. 

Also, you could read this as a stand alone or in combination to the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment