Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, January 17, 2016

Review: Solstice Burn (Club Altura #0.5) by Kym Grosso

Solstice Burn
Club Altura
book 0.5
Kym Grosso

Erotic Romance



Temptations flare in the hedonistic tropics when wealthy philanthropist and professional deep sea diver, Chase Ellsworth, rescues a beautiful woman at sea.

Penny Travis, a big city lawyer, may have been looking for relaxation at the exclusive adults' resort, but she soon embraces adventure, submitting to secret fantasies within the arms of her charismatic hero.






Review

 
I've enjoyed the Club Altura series so far, and this novella is no different. 

Getting to know Chase a little better was quite interesting. The story felt a bit rushed, I mean who really falls in love over a weeks time... either way it was fun to read. 


The characters were well defined for a short story, you got a feel for who they were pretty quickly. They had an instant connection, which of course led to some lovely steamy scenes. 


I think what I love most about this series is the adventure. To be that free and adventurous all the time would be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment